Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Mount Shasta: Bring Clarity to Your Journey



Mount Shasta: bring clarity to your journey
©MCStrom  Photos
Do you yearn to fully remember and live the Truth of who you are?
 
Are their situations in your life about which you seek clarity and guidance?

If the answer to either of these questions is yes, then consider coming to Mount Shasta; an excellent place to give yourself an opportunity to bring clarity to your journey.

Mount Shasta is a 14,179 foot mirror that constantly reflects Truth.

Each time I look at Mount Shasta and take a moment to be with the sacred mountain, I remember who I AM.  I may have been lost in the swirl of thoughts in my mind, but the sight of Mount Shasta interrupts that.  It brings me back to the stillness that’s always present.

Spending even a few hours on the mountain is like bathing in the pure essence of Life.  All the cares of the world fall away.  What’s left is the simple joy of being alive now.

Last week, I was feeling confused about whether to accept an invitation I had received.  I was comforted knowing that I had Sunday set aside as a sabbath day to go up on the mountain.

Sunday finally arrived and the weather was sunny and unusually warm for early March.  I drove up the mountain and hiked into Ascension Rock, a spot where the mountain’s reflection of Truth seems to be even stronger than in other spots.

I found a comfortable spot and sat looking at the summit.  Time stopped and I was back home in the Present.

After a while, I turned my focus to the invitation I’d received.  Almost instantly, I had a strong sense to say Yes.  The answer came not from my mind’s analysis of the situation, but from a place a deep knowing.  

I felt a sense a calm in having my dilemma resolved , along with great gratitude.  What a blessing that there’s a place on this Earth that so reliably and strongly reflects Truth.  What Grace that I am fortunate enough to live at the base of Mount Shasta and to guide visitors from around the world in receiving its gifts.

Andrew Oser has been offering  guided retreats on Mount Shasta since 1982.   Through hikes to little-known sacred sites, guided meditations, spiritual life coaching, and time drinking in the silence of the mountain, he helps clients to deeply renew themselves in body, mind, and spirit and receive clear vision for their lives.  Andrew also offers spiritual life coaching by phone and Skype.

No comments:

Post a Comment