Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Balancing Divine Feminine and Masculine on Mount Shasta




Guest Blog by Dr. Amber Wolf 
 
Our concept of masculine and feminine goes back to our childhood. Our ideas and feelings about male and female grow and change as we do. 

Since my Catholic, East Coast, ‘60’s upbringing, I’ve come a long way. The world of Nature has been an incredible teacher, showing me its deepest balance.

What is cold and dark in the winter becomes a riot of light, color and sounds as it comes awake in the spring and summer – always creating balance. Sometimes balance takes a full year to achieve, or even 20 - or it can happen in an instant. In one moment I can go from feeling receptive and open to feeling like a powerful creator.

As I move into the wisdom years of my life, I’m becoming more aware of honoring this process of balance. I see ‘finding balance’ more like riding a wave; sometimes it’s up, sometimes it down, but always in some kind of motion - always seeking balance. 

Whether our physical body is male or female, there is a place inside that is the other, and like the natural world, it seeks balance, and thrives when we are closer the center. There were years of wishing I were a man so that I could be powerful and have more choices in my life, but now I am delighted to be a woman - in love with my Sacred Feminine-ness.

I have learned to also honor, appreciate and even cultivate my Sacred Masculine-ness as a beautiful Brother that I share a body and soul with. He balances my She, and She my He in so many ways. Neither is better or more important than the other– I need both to exist on this Earth. 

As we begin to awaken to this innate connection of Sacred Feminine/Masculine Balance we can become more present to our place in the world as a whole Being. We have the opportunity to be our own resource for happiness and health, and in turn that energy ripples out into the world creating change and peace. 

“Be the change” from inside your Sacred Balance of Masculine and Feminine; learn to honor the ebb and flow of energy, emotions, and strength. From here, a place of possibility, your innate intelligence will communicate the gift of its balanced wisdom.

Dr. Amber Wolf will be joining with Andrew Oser to lead the Living as Your Awakened Self on Earth Retreat on sacred Mount Shasta August 25-29.  A major theme of the retreat will be balancing divine mascuine and feminine. Amber is an internationally known teacher, facilitator, author, recording artist, healing intuitive, channel and Kryon Team member.




No comments:

Post a Comment